I just realized that I haven't posted about the 1st ever Nebeker reunion. We decided that our family is finally big enough to have our own reunion with Mom and Dad and all the kids and grandkids. It was so much fun! We camped down near Vernal, enjoyed the sun and water the first full day and then tried to stay dry the 2nd day. It was also my mom's birthday so the grandkids put their handprints and names on an apron for her. It was so cute and the kids LOVED the special project for Grandma. Of course, Grandma thought it was the best thing ever! :0)
You have to love this 1st picture. At first glance you just see us all chillin' by the lake, then if you look closer you see my lovely brother behind us just being himself. Thank you, Lance! :0)
2 comments:
And to think I'm married to that lovely brother of yours. Did you guys try to warn me?! ;) j/k
It was so cute and the kids LOVED the special project for Grandma.
Thanks for sharing...
--
Vince
Are you scared to be alone at home need security
Post a Comment