When I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll, I guess! Two of my SILs sent me some more pictures from our trip to OR and Dan and Rachael's wedding. Thought I'd add them to the blog. Also, the family picture that the photographer took was much better of Brian, don't you think? I think he looks mighty hot!! ;0)
Sorry these are so small. Can't figure out how to make them bigger.


Austin LOVED the beach!! He especially loved chasing the birds. He's pointing to more birds in this picture, in fact.
Oh, and for those that haven't heard about my new calling yet. I was just called a couple weeks ago to be the Stake Primary secretary. I'm pretty excited about it because I'm working with a great group of women, but it's been interesting so far during Ward conferences and having to visit each ward. It wouldn't be too bad, except since Brian's in the Bishopric he can't stay with the kids during Sacrament meeting while I'm gone, so we have a wonderful family in our ward who has them during Sacrament meeting and then takes them to their house until Brian and I are done. Crazy!! Thankfully Ward Conferences aren't every Sunday in the year, that's all I have to say!!





4 comments:
you are getting so good with blogging. I need to be better. I guess I should post before I read and then maybe I would be caught up. I love the family picture! The snowgirl blow is adorable. If I ever have a girl I am going to need lessons!
ummmm...hello, baby #3???! yay! so excited for you! congrats to your whole family!:)
Hey Jami,
Congrats on Baby #3! I just noticed the little addition to your blog. I have to admit it has been a long time since I have been checking out blogs. But I was so excited for all of you when I saw that. Hope you have been feeling well. We miss you guys!!
Okay, didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! You must find out what you're having a few weeks. Are you going to find out?
Post a Comment