Happy Birthday, Challis!! Thanks for inviting us to your Zoo Party!! :0)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Hogle Zoo Birthday Party
Our niece, Challis, wanted to go to the Hogle Zoo for her 7th birthday since Christmas. She even wrote a note to put on my Mom and Dad's fridge reminding them of her birthday wish. My mom decided to make it into a little family reunion, so she made sure all of the kids and their families were there. It was so much fun!!! It was a great day and it was so fun getting together with all of my siblings and their families. Here are a few pics showing all of the fun we had! :0)



The Birthday Girl, Challis, and Paige. Paige was so excited to see her cousins again, especially Challis!



My dad sitting on the Bronze Elephant. It squirts water from its trunk and makes some pretty silly elephant noises while doing it. It was pretty funny. It scared the living daylights out of Paige, though. I told her to go stand in front of the elephant so I could get a picture of her and just then it squirted the water and hit her. She flipped out! It was so funny, but I did feel bad for her because she was so scared. It took her a while to even get close to it, but we finally got her to sit on it with Challis and Preston. (See the picture below) :0)
It was a very hot day so the kids were very happy to cool off in the shade and Austin thought it would be a good idea to join the ball in the water. Um, maybe not, Austin!! :0)

There was a little pool of water near the entrance/exit of the zoo and the kids naturally gravitated to that. I'm not sure if it was allowed, but the kids sure loved it! :0) They were soaked by the time we were ready to leave!

Happy Birthday, Challis!! Thanks for inviting us to your Zoo Party!! :0)
Happy Birthday, Challis!! Thanks for inviting us to your Zoo Party!! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Jami can you send me the full picture of everybody please! I didn't have one, frankly I can't even remember when we took that hmmm.....I think my brain is a little fried! :)
Hey guess what?! My brain is coming back! I remember now, it was after lunch. Yeah for me!
Oh my goodness!!! CUTE KIDS!!! Great pics. Love that Temple how cool. LUV Jeff & Candice.
Post a Comment