Saturday, November 10, 2007

Autumn picnic

Today was a beautiful Autumn day. The sun was shining and it was in the 60's, so we couldn't pass it up. We walked to the library and then came home to eat our lunch outside in our backyard. Paige was so excited to have a picnic. We made our sandwiches and headed outside. I thought that while we were out there, I might as well try to take a few pictures of the kids, since Austin just turned 8 months old and Paige is just as cute as ever! Austin was a great sport, but Paige didn't want to hold still so I had to get her whenever I could.





Paige is trying to catch the leaves that were blowing off the trees from the breeze. It was so cute!

Everything goes into Austin's mouth, even leaves!







1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love the pictures. They are so flipping adorable.