Monday, October 09, 2006

Pumpkin Pickin'

Brian had the day off today, so we decided to go to a great place called Circle S Farms. We were able to see goats, ducks, chickens (a noisy rooster mostly), and rabbits. After that, we played in a barn full of straw and slides, went on a hayride and picked our own pumpkins, ate pumpkin doughnuts and drank cider. It was a fun-filled morning, that's for sure. We are so happy that we could take advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having and spend quality time together as a family!!Paige chose the pig out of that, a horse, cow, sheep and a goat. I personally don't think she could get any cuter!!
See how tall I'm getting!!!
You can see that we can finally get Paige's hair in a tiny ponytail right on top of her head. At least it's something!!


2 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Welcome to the blogging club!! I'm really glad you decided to start your own blog because it'll make it so much easier to keep track of you guys. I hope everything is going well. Paige looks great. Are you starting to show yet? Have a fabulous day!

Brandon and Kandra said...

Hey Jami, Paige, Bryan, and Little man!! How are you guys? I love seeing the pictures that you put on the computer. It makes me miss you guys even more now though. I hope everything is going well for all of you. Jami I want to see you and your cute little pregnant belly. Well I love you guys ton!!! Have an awesome day!!!!